The Mobile Library – A stop near you
Mobile Library visits have been suspended until further notice: For the latest updates check the Norfolk County Council website
Are you looking to try something new? Pop along to the mobile library on a Friday (every 4 weeks – see dates below) and enjoy the convenience of having your books brought to you.
With longer loan periods and no charges for overdue books, take full advantage of the mobile library by reserving you books, for a 60p charge, online or on the library. Snuggle up with a romance, or keep a light on with a thriller; there are plenty for you to choose from, such as: large print, audio tapes, children’s books, fiction and non-fiction.
Bring along your library card or sign up on the mobile to be able to start your mobile reading journey.
The current stops are:
- 09:45 – 10:10: Hurn Road
- 10:15 – 10:30: Herbert Nursery Close
- 10:35 – 11:00: Carter Road (outside No. 39)
- 11:10 – 11:25: Mobile Homes – Drayton Hall Park
- 11:30 – 11:50: Highfield Road (near No. 3)
- 12:00 – 12:20 Fairview Close (Low Rd)
- 12:25 – 12:35: Orchard Bank
- 13:50 – 14:00 Seton Road
- 14:05 – 14:20: Drayton Grove
- 14:25 – 14:55: Village Hall
- 15:05 – 15:35 The Square (Nr Supermarket)
- 15:40 – 16:10 Felsham Way
Next visiting on the:
Friday 20th March 2020
where will your next adventure take you?
For more information please contact the mobile libraries on 01603 222267 or email [email protected] or visit https://www.norfolk.gov.uk/libraries-local-history-and-archives/libraries/your-local-library/mobile-libraries